Are you interested in becoming an intern for Flagstaff Sports Institute?
Educational Opportunities Include:
- Learning from our certified IPPEP instructors how to demonstrate, cue, and assess proper form and techniques for the following:
- Fundamental athletic movements, including acceleration, deceleration, change of direction, and jump landing
- Proprioception, body weight, free-weight, exercise band, and barbell exercises used to increase measures of athletic performance
- Actively participating in conducting baseline and post-testing measures of athletic performance as well as assisting in gathering and assessing the data
- Understanding the fundamental athletic movement patterns that put an athlete at a higher risk of sustaining an injury and how to re-train the neuromuscular system to increase performance while decreasing risk for injury
If you are interested, please email us at IPPEP@flagstaffsportsinstitute.com.